As a proud supporter of Maine’s restaurant and food services industries, our goal is to help businesses save money, and engage with environmentally conscious customers through community solar programs.
Community solar offers some valuable benefits to businesses in Maine’s restaurant and food service industries.
- Cost Savings: 10% off total electric bill
- Average Savings: $3,000 – $5,000 per year
- Upfront Costs: $0
- Savings Guarantee: 20 years
- Energy Source: Maine-based solar farms
- Energy Type: 100% renewable
Community Solar Supporters in the Food & Beverage Industry
Nadeau’s Deli and Variety
Here are several resources about energy savings and sustainability for restaurants.
Please download our fact sheet about community solar for Maine restaurants.
Complete the form below to request more information about community solar for your business.